Substantial Stapled Securityholders will be required to inform both the Manager and Trustee of Frasers Hospitality Real Estate Investment Trust ("FH-REIT") instead of to SGX directly (using Form 3 and Form C attached below). Please refer to the letter from MAS dated 8 October 2012, setting out the amended legal provisions of the SFA as they apply to substantial unitholders of real estate investment trusts ("REITs") and the process for filing such notifications.
Substantial Stapled Securityholders are encouraged to use the electronic forms (Form 3 and Form C), which may be found on the MAS website at Disclosure of Interest – Forms, and submit the completed Form 3 and Form C:
- by way of email to Frasers Hospitality Asset Management Pte. Ltd., manager of FH-REIT, at email address email@example.com; or
- by way of email to Perpetual (Asia) Limited, trustee of FH-REIT, at email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, you may use non-electronic forms (Form 3 and Form C) in your submissions. With respect to non-electronic forms, please submit them by facsimile to (i) Frasers Hospitality Asset Management Pte. Ltd., manager of FH-REIT, at facsimile no. (65) 6276 6328 and (ii) Perpetual (Asia) Limited, trustee of FH-REIT, at facsimile no. (65) 6438 0255.
Please take note of the following when completing and submitting the form:
When completing Form C, Part I – Details of Person(s) giving notice:
- Under Item 2(a)(i), provide the name of the Reporting Person (and not that of his authorised representative or relevant contact person). In other words, if the Reporting Person is a substantial shareholder which is an entity, the name of such entity should be provided. The name of the person giving notice provided in Form C must be an exact match to the name set out in the relevant Form 1, 3, 5 or 6. If more than one person is giving notice in the Form 1, 3, 5 or 6, the names of all persons giving notice must be set out in Form C.
When completing Part I – General of the relevant Form 1, 3, 5 or 6:
- Indicate only the name in the field "Name of Director/CEO" or "Name of Substantial Shareholder/Unitholder", as the case may be. Do not include any salutation (e.g. Ms, Mr, Mdm etc), or any additional symbol, abbreviation etc.
- Always use a new electronic form to give notice. Do not re-use an electronic form which had been previously announced on SGXNet. You could instead export data from the old form and import them into the new form such that the same information will be set out in the new form. Please refer to A1 of Section D of the FAQs published on the MAS' website for more information.